Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus offers up one of the most honest depictions and criticisms of Nazism and bigotry in modern mainstream games, and part of that is due to its “b”-game-like nature–similar to b-movies that transgress the standards of their time.
Subscribe to Extra Credits for more episodes every Wednesday!
This video is brought to you by Cheddar, who recently launched their YouTube channel and are making videos that cover business, technology, media, and news but without the boring parts. We just watched their “Business of Going Viral” episode about how Pokemon Go changed Niantic’s whole trajectory and would suggest you check it out too.
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store!
Watch more episodes from this season of Extra Credits!
Thanks for participating in this week’s discussion! We want you to be aware of our community posting guidelines so that we can have high-quality conversations:
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits:
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz):
Follow us on Facebook:
Get our list of recommended games on Steam:
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
♪ Outro Music: “Get Psyched”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hack game bắn cá Ica an toàn, mới nhất cho người chơi
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt web game Vua Hải Tặc offline Việt Hóa
- Thiện Nữ U Hồn Mobile – Cùng Chơi Game Với Hotgirl Cực Đáng Yêu || Thiện Nữ Mobile VNG
- Top 5 Game Mobile Bắn Súng FPS + Moba Có Lối Chơi Giống Overwatch Trên Android/IOS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Official Gameplay (35 min)