Vietcong is a 2003 tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Pterodon and 2K Czech and published by Gathering of Developers for Microsoft Windows. It is set during the Vietnam War in 1967.
One of the very first games to feature aiming down the sight (ADS), followed by Call of Duty. The graphics were also quite good for 2003. Still looks nice now, but it did not aged very well. The character models are kinda choppy and there isnt much to talk about textures either. Only the weapons still looks great IMO. While the sounds were simply the best of it’s time. Best Vietnam war game EVER!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hack game bắn cá Ica an toàn, mới nhất cho người chơi
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt web game Vua Hải Tặc offline Việt Hóa
- Thiện Nữ U Hồn Mobile – Cùng Chơi Game Với Hotgirl Cực Đáng Yêu || Thiện Nữ Mobile VNG
- Top 5 Game Mobile Bắn Súng FPS + Moba Có Lối Chơi Giống Overwatch Trên Android/IOS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Official Gameplay (35 min)