Do you want to know how to fortmat your USB flash Drive as NTFS for your xbox one DVR recordings??? This will allow you to use external storage to record xbox one clips that are longer than 1 hour! To use a USB flash drive on the xbox one you first need to format the flash drive NTFS for you to be able to record gameplay as an external storage device. To format the drive you will need a computer available to you. Once the drive is formatted plug it into your xbox one and go to the capture settings and switch your recording path from internal storage to external storage.
Check out this video on how to get the FULL CAPACITY back to your USB flash drive!
((( Subscribe to my LIVE STREAMING )))
((( Gaming Channel “YourSixGaming” )))
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 6 cách tăng sub cho kênh Youtube nhanh chóng
- Phim Lẻ Mới 2020: SỰ TÍCH TUYẾT NGHỊCH MÙA – P1 Nỗi Oan Thiên Cổ (Thuyết Minh) | idol phim
- Cách Kiểm Tra Ping Test (ip) Trang Web Xem Mạng WiFi Có Chập Chờn Hay Không
- What can you do about Content ID claims? – Copyright on YouTube
- Hướng dẫn cắt trang PDF bất kỳ không cần phần mềm [MẸO CÔNG NGHỆ THÔNG TIN]